Welcome to the last week of Guess that Movie Quote Contest with quotes from Romantic Comedy movies.
But first, a most important announcement. THE WINNER of last week's contest! And the lucky winner of the Week 2 drawing is Sharon! Congratulations!! Your bookthong and posh pen are on their way to you soon.
Now for the quote. As I mentioned to my newsletter members, I had a terrible time deciding which quote to use this week. There were two I loved from two different but equally brilliant movies. After much waffling, I've gone with the slightly older film with the idea that probably more people have seen it. I'm holding the other line for a future contest. :)
And now, the quote:
WEEK 3 QUOTE: "Do you remember me? I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me. You people work on commission, right? Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now."
Too easy? Definitely a classic, though, huh? :)
Remember to enter, just send me an email with your name, the name of the movie and your email address. I'll post the answer to all three quotes next Monday when I announce the winner of the Week 3 drawing. The next day, Tuesday January 30th, I'll post the winner of the Grand Prize.
Official rules and how the contest works are below. Good luck everyone! And have fun.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
Each week, starting on Monday, for the three weeks, I will post a quote from a Romantic Comedy Movie. To enter, just send me an email with the title of the Movie, your name and your email address.
If I think the quote is proving too difficult for people to guess, I'll post a clue on the Friday after the quote is first posted on the website.
A random winner will be selected from all correct entries each week and announced on the day when the next quote is posted. After the final week, I'll draw a random winner from all correct entries from all 3 weeks for a Final Grand Prize. That means if you enter each week for all 3 weeks of the contest (and you guess the correct movie each week), you'll have 3 entries in the Final Grand Prize drawing.
Each weekly winner will receive a posh pen and a thong bookmark. One Grand Prize winner will receive a gift box with (among other things) an Isabo Kelly e-book of your choice, or a coupon for a free Isabo Kelly e-book of any upcoming release--this includes THE HERON'S CALL and SUM3 when they are released (coupon good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
1. An individual may only enter once per week. 2. An individual may enter once each week for the 3 weeks the contest runs (for a total of 3 entries).
3. Each entry must contain the Movie Title for that week. Once a new quote is posted, entries from the previous week's quote will not be accepted.
4. One winner from all correct entries will be drawn at random each week.
5. Weekly winners will receive a posh pen and a thong bookmark.
6. After the final week, all correct entries from all 3 weeks will be put into a Grand Prize drawing where one winner will be selected at random. If an individual enters and guesses the Movie Title correctly each week, that individual will have 3 entries placed into the Final Grand Prize drawing.
7. The Grand Prize will be a prize box containing the following (subject to availability): a pen box and colored pen of your choice, chocolate, scented candle, playing cards (with EC and CP book covers on the faces), a canvas bag, a hand crafted necklace, and a free Isabo Kelly e-book of choice or a coupon for 1 free Isabo Kelly e-book of a future release (good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
8. Isabo Kelly reserves the right to alter the contents of the Final Grand Prize should any of the above items become unavailable. Final content will be announced with the announcement of the winner.