Okay, so I must have picked an extraordinarily difficult Quote this week! Sorry about that. I didn't realize it would be quite this tough. To make up for picking something extremely obscure, I'm gonna give you such a straight forward hint, you should get this easily.
HINT: The hero is played by Jack Nicholson. The heroine is played by Michelle Pfeiffer (for those of you interested in where the name Isabo came from--it came from the movie Lady Hawke and another Michelle Pfeiffer character
And my dad suggested another good hint: The title of the movie is one word which starts with a W and ends with an F. LOL!
What do you think? Easy enough hints for an obscure quote? The Quote again is:
WEEK 2 QUOTE: "Well, what was your plan? To sit chained to the radiator until you grew paws?"
Remember, just email me with the name of the Movie and you're entered to win the Week 2 contest. Official rules and How the Contest Works are listed below.
When I post the Week 3 quote, I'll also post a picture of the very elaborate coffin pen box my artist made for the Final Grand Prize giveaway. It's fabulous! And bigger than I expected. LOL. Wait till you see it.
Good luck everyone!
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
Each week, starting on Tuesday, for the four weeks of October, I will post a quote from a Paranormal/Spooky Movie--hopefully one not too obscure. To enter, just send me an email with the title of the Movie, your name and your email address.
If I think the quote is proving too difficult for people to guess, I'll post a clue on the Friday after the quote is first posted on the website.
A random winner will be selected from all correct entries each week and announced on the day when the next quote is posted. After the final week, I'll draw a random winner from all correct entries from all 4 weeks for a Final Grand Prize. That means if you enter each week for all 4 weeks of the contest (and you guess the correct movie each week ), you'll have 4 entries in the Final Grand Prize drawing.
Each weekly winner will receive a posh pen and a Halloween thong bookmark. One Grand Prize winner will receive a gift box with (among other things) an Isabo Kelly e-book of your choice, or a coupon for a free Isabo Kelly e-book of any upcoming release--this does INCLUDE Christmas Help Her when it's released (coupon good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
1. An individual may only enter once per week.
2. An individual may enter once each week for the 4 weeks the contest runs (for a total of 4 entries).
3. Each entry must contain the Movie Title for that week. Once a new quote is posted, entries from the previous week's quote will not be accepted.
4. One winner from all correct entries will be drawn at random each week.
5. Weekly winners will receive a posh pen and a Halloween thong bookmark.
6. After the final week, all correct entries from all 4 weeks will be put into a Grand Prize drawing where one winner will be selected at random. If an individual enters and guesses the Movie Title correctly each week, that individual will have 4 entries placed into the Final Grand Prize drawing.
7. The Grand Prize will be a prize box containing the following (subject to availability): a coffin pen box, a dragon charm on velvet thong bookmark, chocolate, playing cards (with EC and CP book covers on the faces), a free Isabo Kelly e-book of choice or a coupon for 1 free Isabo Kelly e-book of a future release (good for 1 book only; no expiration date) and a handcrafted necklace.
8. Isabo Kelly reserves the right to alter the contents of the Final Grand Prize should any of the above items become unavailable. Final content will be announced with the announcement of the winner.